Your ssl.pl script is successfully installed!
To test it:
- Make sure Personal Variable #24 is set to "1" to allow Secure Online Credit Card Transactions.
- Set Secure Server Variable #1 to the full URL to this script.
- If you want the ssl.pl script to collect credit card info in SSL (Secure Sockets Layer - secure mode) you will need to have a site security certificate. A site security certificate will allow you to set SSV#1 with an "https" URL. If you are not sure if you have a site security certificate or would like to obtain one, contact your web host for help with that.
- When calling this script, or ANY document on your website via your "https" URL, if you get a security alert about your security certificate, you should contact your web host for help with that.
- Make sure Personal Variable #42 is set to the full URL of this script if using Online Check Draft payment option. (It would be the same as Secure Server Variable #1.)
- Place an item in your shopping cart.
- Choose Secure Online Credit Card Transaction or Online Check Draft as your payment method.
- Submit your shipping address.
- More Details on credit card transactions.
Comments, Questions, Suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
5/22/1998 - 2/4/2009
Dansie Shopping Cart