Item Number: CK76-86003
Cake Play's convenient pre-cooked isomalt nibs let you start decorating in just a few minutes. Simply melt the number of nibs you need in the microwave, and you're ready to go! No stress, no mess. We've taken the hassle of working with traditional isomalt to make any decorating project a piece of cake! Cake Play's pre-cooked isomalt nibs are made with the highest-purity isomalt available. The color and clarity of these remain true during melting and application. With Cake Play's convenient packaging, there is little to waste. Simply use the amount of nibs needed. If you melt a bit too much, just pour onto a silpat© mat then store in an air-tight container to reuse later on another project. Unused isomalt nibs can be stored in an air tight container for up to 2 years.
Cake Play's Isomalt nibs are better than sugar for professional cake decorating:
1) This pre cooked isomalt melts in the microwave in just a few seconds. No cooking required.
2) Sugar burns easily, but isomalt won't change color when heated.
3) Sugar absorbs more water than isomalt, so it's more hygroscopic and more difficult to use.
4) Unlike sugar, isomalt resists crystallization, even after re-melting. Just let it cool and use it again for a different application.
5) Isomalt is less fragile and easier to work with.
6) When properly cooked, tempered, handled and stored, isomalt is more forgiving of high-humidity conditions.
7 oz. pkg.